home about blogsistalk advertise

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Desperately Seeking Seamstress!!!

So, I have an obsession. This obsession costs me hours upon hours of my time everyday. This obsession lures me in with all of it's endless possibilities. Oh, and this obsession costs me lots of money too. Wondering what it is....Etsy!!!!! This website is like my version of coffee/Dr. Pepper/cigarettes you name it. I can have a bad day and I can get on Etsy for an hour and everything is right in the world. I have mostly found adorable and unique things for Miss Malone but there is everything on there, I swear. If you need a new purse or scarf. If you need a cocktail dress or heck even a wedding dress. If you need a pendant necklace with your sweet babies names on it. If you need gift tags, picture frames, or even chocolate, you name it they got it. I am so in love with Etsy that I have a list of at least 50 shops that I "heart" (if you are an avid Etsy user then you know this terminology). So why reveal this secret or not so secret obsession of mine? I have decided each week to feature a new Etsy shop that I simply adore and share it with all of my friends. This week I will feature the seller that got me addicted to Etsy and all it's charms...Lou and Lee. They have the most quirky headbands for your little girl or yourself. I love them because they are so darn cute and colorful. I bet everyone will stop you and ask where in the world you got your quirky and cute headband from (okay maybe they won't ask you like that but this is my vision) and you can say Etsy!

Here are a few headbands from Lou and Lee:


So cute for the fall!


Such a sweet headband and so girlie


Love this, it is so quirky!


Here is my baby girl, 2 weeks old, wearing her first Lou and Lee Headband




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Etsy!!!! I really like the idea that you are going to share your finds too. :) :) Isn't it fun having a little girl to dress up?! Hope all is well with your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, so fun! But, I am sad to say that it is breaking the bank. Oh well, she is worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...