home about blogsistalk advertise

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My two obsessions....right now!

I really NEED this camera. Okay, so I don't NEED it but it would make life a whole lot more fun! The camera I have now is dumb, literally it's dumb. I can't seem to figure it out and every picture I take looks smudged. Now that Malone is here, it would be nice to have a camera that can actually capture all those moments as they happen and not two seconds later. Plus, my Dad has always been a photographer and it is something that I have always wanted to be good at and this camera looks like a pretty good place to start!
Canon T1I DSLR

Then there is this sewing machine. Let me start off by saying "I have absolutely no idea how to sew." I don't even know how to thread a needle?!?! Gasp! But, I really want to learn and I have so many ideas, I am busting at the seams! Get it? Seams. My mother-in-law and Meme-in-law are great at it and I figure after a couple of lessons on this machine and I should be a pro right? We'll just have to see!

Brother Innovis - 40

3 comments:

  1. Those are my two obsessions right now too! My Canon Xsi and my sewing machine! :) The camera is a GREAT investment I think. I use it constantly...especially now with Reese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! That's what kids will do to you. :) :) Love them both too. Only I haven't learned how to use my machine yet either, and it's been a few years now. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...