home about blogsistalk advertise

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend!

Thanksgiving weekend was a blast! We spent Thanksgiving Day with my family at my sister's house. Her house looked great for Thanksgiving, go check it out here. We had all the traditional items. I made pumpkin whoopie pies and sweet potato casserole. Both of which I had never made before but think they both turned out pretty well. It was great to catch up with my Dad's side of the family. They hadn't seen Malone since right after she was born so it was fun to watch them with her.

Then on to Bangs for the Conner side. We laughed, ate and Malone got lots of lovin! Brenda made my favorite, Chicken Taco Pie. It hit the spot after all the Turkey. We all had a blast. I wish they lived closer!


The fam on Thanksgiving Day

My sister, Mom and I

The Hubs catching a nap after all the Turkey!

Kailey hates taking her picture but I love it!

The yummy Pecan Pie my Mom makes...sooo good!

The Hubs on our way to the Conner Thanksgiving

A quick stop in Dublin (Dr. Pepper, Texas) for....

a Dr. Pepper float. The Dr. Pepper is made right in front of you
and is so rich it almost tastes like chocolate.

Malone having fun with Granddad

She loved to play with Granddad's shoes.

Brenda and April. They looked so pretty!

Conner Family Christmas Card pic



My favorite pic of the weekend. Check out that smile, so adorable!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics! Y'all look SOOO--- good! I love your hair length and color! I like the clothing too...complimentary, but not cheesy or "over-coordinated", ya know? Love it! So glad y'all had a great Thanksgiving! Malone is a cutie! I can't believe all those teeth! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...